France is one of Europe’s largest countries. It is bordered by Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy and Spain.The country is considered to be the gateway to Europe as there are several large international airports, ferry terminals and the French rail service.
France is a country that has always attracted Nepalese students. Similarly It is among their first choice when considering an education abroad. France has captured the imagination of many youngsters. It has always been a popular tourist destination with its unparalleled wine, food and the amazing natural beauty. According to the United Nations, it is the most popular tourist destination in the world. In addition to it is also a place of learning and education. Higher education in France is one of the most alluring aspects of its popularity.
France colleges and Universities cater education in all aspects of life from literature to sciences. They offer plenty of English-taught degree options for Master’s and Bachelor’s students all over the world.
WHY STUDY IN FRANCE FROM NEPAL ?
The following are some of the unique features that seem to attract Nepalese (Nepali) students from Nepal when they think of quality education.
- Top Ranked Universities worldwide recognition
- Quality higher education adapted to students’ needs
- French lifestyle: Paris is the #1 student city! (QS Best Student Cities, 2014)
- France is a world-class economic power
- France is home to leading international corporations: Airbus, Total, Orange, LVMH, L’Oréal, Danone…
- Young talent is valued in innovation and entrepreneurship sectors
- Outstanding research and development opportunities
- French is the third most common business language
- 9 out of 10 international students recommend France as a study destination (Baromètre Campus France, 2013
- Attractive tuition rates in France
- A pleasant, fulfilling living environment in the heart of Europe
KEY POINTS FOR FRANCE:
- Easy admission procedure.
- Schengen Country
- Quick offer letters
- Can study without Ielts
- Top Ranked Universities
- Affordable fee structure
- Hassle free documentation and high visa success rate.
- 20 hours Part time Job Allowed
- Scholarship Available
- 3 yrs Bachelor’s degree can directly apply for Master’s program
FRANCE STUDY VISA
Required document checklist for France study visa For Nepalese Student
- Application form dated and signed
- Cover letter explaining the study project and your motivation, including a short CV
- Certificate of pre-registration (or registration) in an establishment of higher education or training.
- Academic Certificate
- Proof of accommodation for the first three months: hotel reservation or statement/undertaking from the host (establishment/institution or private individual) or explanatory letter from the student.
- Proof of a minimum monthly income of €615: certificate of scholarship or bank statement showing a deposit in a French bank account or an undertaking to accept financial liability from a guarantor who must provide proof of adequate, reliable and regular income, as well as a copy of their ID document.
- Sponsor Letter
- Proof of medical insurance with coverage valid for France if you are attending a school or
university for a stay which is less than 6 months, or if you are 28 or older regardless of the length of your studies
- OFII form (Office Francais de Immigration et de Integration)
- Copy of your round-trip airline ticket (if you are studying for six months or less) or a one-way ticket if you are studying in France for more than six months)
- Applicable Fee 99 euros (€).
EMBASSY OF FRANCE IN KATHMANDU
Lazimpat BP 452, Kathmandu
Tel: +977 144 12 332 or +977 144 22 774
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO:
- P.O Box 13167 Ktm | Opposite to Shanker Dev Campus | Putalisadak | Kathmandu | Nepal.