Canterbury Business College (RTO Code: 6554, CRICOS Provider Code: 01899K) being one of the leading vocational colleges in Sydney is a part of Canterbury Education Group, which offers years of experience in delivering vocational courses in the international arena. It is near Sydney CBD and within comfortable walking distance to main transport, education, sports, government and tourist facilities.
CBC programs attract national recognition and have been specifically created to cater for the needs of international students. Their well-qualified academic staff and caring administrative team will provide students with a nurturing and encouraging atmosphere for their studies. Classrooms and laboratories are fitted with up-to-date equipment to support the progressive learning process.
Canterbury Business College campus is modern and well-equipped. It has a wide range of facilities which include lecture rooms, specialized training rooms, library, computer laboratories with internet and e-mail facilities, students? common room with dining facilities, centralized air-conditioning, microwave and refrigerator, etc. The college also offers a range of student support services in both academic and personal areas. These services are available free of charge to all enrolled students.
Our Quality Endorsement
We welcome students from all over the world, providing multilingual assistance in all aspects of their life in Sydney.
Canterbury Business College is a ‘Registered Training Organisation’ (RTO) that operates wholly within the VET Quality Framework. CBC is also a registered CRICOS Provider 01899K that provides many more courses for international students. Students can study Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas in order to continue to degrees under the Australian Quality Framework.
Operating under the VET Quality Framework, CBC offers AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework) qualifications or statements of attainment that can be used throughout Australia for further studies and/or a recognised credential throughout Australia.CBC will:
- ensure that the students are trained in the most effective and professional manner in their chosen career paths.
- provide lectures and resources appropriate for required training.
- help good students reach university entry-level as a result of their college study.
The main objectives of the college are that each student is:
- Proficient in the skills required for the entry in their chosen career, mindful of business practices.
- Aware of their part in the functioning of their employers business.
- Experienced in their social skills and work habits that are essential for personal and professional succe
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate IV in Patisserie
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
Our Campus Location
CBC’s head office is located in Surry Hills, a few minutes walk from Central station and within comfortable walking distance of the city’s main transport, education, sports, government and tourist facilities.
116 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW, 2060
Level 11, 307 Pitt Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
Level 5, 303 Pitt Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
Want to study in Canterbury Business College (CBC) from Nepal
let our student counselor help you in selecting a course, enrollment, GTE Guidance, visa application guidance and much more till your arrival in CBC Australia.