If you are planning to go abroad for your studies from Nepal, you need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to transfer money to your foreign college or university. No objection letter is provided by the Ministry Of Education (MoE) situated at Keshar Mahal. You must submit NOC in banks to pay application/ tuition fees to foreign educational institutions.
No objection letter is a legal consent letter issued by the Ministry of Education (Keshar Mahal) that Ministry doesn’t have any objection in study abroad in the desired course to the NOC holder.
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR NO OBJECTION LETTER
Following are the required document to obtain NOC -;
- Original citizenship with one photocopy
- Original passport with one photocopy
- Academic transcript original of last academic degree with one photocopy each
- The offer letter / I20 of desired course from University
- council registration certificate, If you are Engineer or Doctor or Nurse,
Student must carry original documents with one photocopy. If the original documents are not available, the person must submit notarized copy of the documents.
PROCESS TO OBTAIN NO OBJECTION LETTER ONLINE
Following are the steps to get No Objection Letter (NOC).;
- Fill up Online Application form. Go through http://noc.moest.gov.np & upload the documents asked for. You will get a notice of your document verification usually within 2-3 business days.
- After verification you need to pay Rs. 2000 revenue at window no. 1,
- Submit your all documents along with Application at window no.3,
- Finally, collect your No objection letter from window no. 6.
NOTE-: You must submit application for NOC before 12 AM from Sunday to Thursday and before 11.30 on Friday.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Scholarship Wing, Ministry of Education
Location: Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu (adjacent to Garden of Dreams, Thamel)
Phone: 014418169 (MOE, Scholarship Wing)
- P.O Box 13167 Ktm | Opposite to Shanker Dev Campus | Putalisadak | Kathmandu | Nepal.