NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)
If you are planning to go abroad for your studies from Nepal, you need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to transfer money to your foreign college or university. No objection letter is provided by the Ministry Of Education (MoE) situated at Keshar Mahal. You must submit NOC in banks to pay application/ tuition fees to foreign educational institutions.
No objection letter is a legal consent letter issued by the Ministry of Education (Keshar Mahal) that Ministry doesn’t have any objection in study abroad in the desired course to the NOC holder.
Document checklist for No Objection Letter
Process to obtain No Objection Letter
Following are the steps to get No Objection Letter (NOC).;
- Fill up Application form. You can get application form from window no. 2(1) or can download the application form from the Education Ministry’s official site,
- Submit filled form along with above required documents at window no. 2(2) for verification,
- After verification you need to pay Rs. 2000 revenue at window no. 1,
- Submit your all documents along with Application at window no.3,
- Finally, collect your No objection letter from window no. 6.
NOTE-: You must submit application for NOC before 12 AM from Sunday to Thursday and before 11.30 on Friday.
Ministry of Education
Scholarship Wing, Ministry of Education
Location: Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu (adjacent to Garden of Dreams, Thamel)
Phone: 014418169 (MOE, Scholarship Wing)