Cape Breton University is a public research institution established in 1951. Located situated on picturesque Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia, CBU is a public university. Nova Scotia is surrounded by exquisite natural scenery with its charming lighthouses and untamed coasts. The Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), the Association of Atlantic Universities (AAU), Universities Canada (UC), Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) are all academically affiliated with this university. The EduRank 2022 revealed that Cape Breton University is ranked 2578 globally and 65 in Canada. For international students looking to study abroad, CBU is among the top universities in Canada.
CBU is home to more than 3,600 international students representing more than 55 countries. It offers a comprehensive set of liberal arts, science, business, health and professional programs. The university experience extends far beyond the classroom. The students can relax in peaceful cafes, galleries, and museums. Rich facilities and culture surround the entire site. The university’s campus offers safety and security services to international students. A central library is available for students that have a huge collection of books and many novels. CBU is a university with distinct academic offerings, unmatched research possibilities, and a welcoming campus community. CBU provides the ideal vantage position from which to build the future you desire in every direction you can think of.
Why Choose Cape Breton University ?
- • Largest investment in student services of any Canadian university
- • First energy self-sufficient campus in North America
- • Degree-granting institution since 1974
- • Unique program offerings
- • Highly ranked in Teaching Instruction and Entire Education Experience
PROGRAMS AT CBU:
CBU provide a wide range of course alternatives, so you won’t have any trouble pursuing your passions in the method that’s best for you. These options range from undergraduate or graduate programs to online education and pre-professional courses.
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Education and Health
- School of Nursing
- School of Science and Technology
- Shannon School of Business
- Copy of a valid passport
- $100 CAD non-refundable application fee
- Translated copies of High School or University diploma and transcripts (depending on the program); if you are in your last year of study-official letter from High School or University proving your status
- Proof of English proficiency
Free (CAN/US): 1-888-959-9995
Fax: (902) 563-1371
1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Want to study in Cape Breton University Canada from Nepal
let our student counselor help you in selecting a course, enrollment, visa application guidance and much more till your arrival in Cape Breton University.